Forget about it people!!!!!!
IT aint happenin!!!!
Ill not say anything else, you will find out.
Forget about it people!!!!!!
IT aint happenin!!!!
Ill not say anything else, you will find out.
Our teacher just told us that it was going to happen
was about to post it
ICGRM takin' over
Had heard that this morning, but like I had requested others to do. Wait till things are 'facts'. I'm hopeful that since others have said it that this is "fact" now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Not doubting you just always better when things are in the paper or on the tv or such [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Exactly I understand.....man Im so pleased!!!
Maybe now I wont be unemployed
Rocketeer Dr. Basham released a statement to all teachers and principals in the form of a press release Dated Mar. 11, 2005 For Immediate release. The release is in Adobe so I cannot copy it. It basically states that due to the current mood of the communities and the resolution of the Board of Supervisors that he is withdrawing his recommendation and will not initiate any in the future. He realizes that he must now promote healing in the schools.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
I know what the statement said [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks